1. Every student shall attend classes regularly.
2. Students shall dress neatly and decently.
3. Students shall always behave with dignity and courtesy.
4. Students shall desist from damaging the college building,
disfiguring the walls, furniture etc. by writing or sticking bills. Such
actions are offensive to good taste and are a positive disservice to succeeding
generations of students. The cost of the damage, if any, will be recovered.
5. No student shall leave the classroom without the
permission of the teacher or until the teacher has left the classroom. Students
coming late shall enter the class only with the permission of the teacher.
6. If somebody wishes to meet a student of a class that is
in progress, she/he shall do so only after getting the written permission from
7. No loitering is permitted during class hours.
8. No meeting or entertainment shall be organized in the
college without the permission of the Principal.
9. Any article lost or found shall promptly be reported to
10. Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual
shirking of class work, obscenity of any sort are sufficient grounds for the suspension
or the dismissal of a student from the college.
11. Students are advised to follow the announcements on the
12. Students are forbidden from organizing or attending any
meeting in the college or to collect money for any purpose without the prior
permission of the Principal.
13. Smoking and using or keeping alcoholic drinks or drugs
are strictly forbidden in the college campus.
14. No student shall indulge in any activity which may cause
disruption to classes or disturbances in the college campus. If any student
violates the above regulation, he/she is liable to be dismissed from the
16. Political activism is strictly banned in the campus.
Students are forbidden from organizing or attending meetings other than the
17. Ragging, teasing, intimidating, harassing, using words
of abuse etc. on junior students especially, female students within the campus
or outside is a punishable crime under police act and such matters will be
immediately reported to the police. Students involved in such acts will be